as great as we are, we tipsters gotta eat too

Monday, April 21, 2008

THE WEEKLY ROUNDUP

well. we forgot to round up last week. haha. anyway, since then my fortunes have been pretty mixed. the massive 8.60 payout on geylang to overturn tampines was followed by a shocking run of form in my la liga picks last weekend, with all 4 of my picks losing. this week, my la liga form is 100%, with both villarreal and zaragoza grabbing crucial wins to get out of their poor run of form. unfortunately, tottenham, boro and birmingham couldn't win, making my arsenal pick the sole EPL win of the week. i had actually picked man city to beat portsmouth and placed $5 on it at singapore pools, but i wasn't too confident of it, and thus did not want to encourage readers to pick that result. my s-league form remains rock solid though, and to be honest, i'm a little surprised myself. i think the key is staying away from matches that do not have obvious winners, or have less than satisfactory odds. anyway, i'm looking forward to improving on my current average form, so look out for more reliable tips in the next week! - Eddy

Ok. Rule #1: Never bet when there's Bolton. Because we don't know which Bolton comes to play. Rule #2: Never bet on Spurs. Because they've been dominating matches yet not scoring. Also, try not to bet with Singapore Pools without the asian handicap, because I'm up $50 SGD in terms of online betting. Mostly from asian handicap. I've been really busy these few days so I couldn't post up my Aston Villa bet (which netted me a good $10+ profit in real $) on this blog. So there. Next week Eddy's going DOWN :D - Roland

No comments: