as great as we are, we tipsters gotta eat too

Thursday, May 8, 2008

THE WEEKLY ROUND-UP

well, after a kinda bad weekend last time out, i've gone on a winning streak of sorts, winning 9/11 of my bets. pretty good way to bounce back, in my opinion. west ham let me down when i put faith in them to not lose by 3 or more. with nani sent off, and down 3-1, surely the least they could do was to just hold on? but matchfixers/curbishley ensured that did not happen, as carrick sent in a lucky shot to make it 4-1. my good singaporean/asian form continued with winning bets on gamba, adelaide, saffc, young lions, home utd. im hoping to continue my good form in asian football, while improve on my form in the epl, and of course, european football. look out for more winning tips from me! - Eddy

No comments: